Today was hair cut day at our house. Sometimes they turn out and sometimes they don't. I figure we will have another chance in a month (or 3-6 for Brityn) should we have "issues".
Corbin begs for a mowhawk everytime. I never cut it as drastic as he wants, but he gets what he gets (unless he is going to fork over some cash with his request). Okay not even then.
Upon seeing this scene, Brityn says: "Um, mom, I hope you are going to get that off of him, because he looks like Grandpa."
Brityn had hers cut earlier in the day, so by the time this picture was taken we had been swimming and tried our hand at tennis. It got a lot shorter than I was intending. I kept trying to even it up. Finally I just set the scissors down and backed slowly away, leaving it a bit choppy and uneven (much like it would look if someone put their hair in a ponytail and just cut it off...I should know. What I don't do to save a buck!). I must have had that "what have I done" look on my face because Brityn kept asking me "What mom, what's the matter?" She was already a little on the brink of a breakdown because she wants to grow her hair back out. So I spent the rest of the afternoon ooing and ahhing over her cut. I think we will be doing it curly for awhile until it grows out a little.
I don't know if this little man could sport a bad cut. With a face like that, who even notices the hair?
15 years ago

9 comments:
Cute hair cuts. I know about saving money on hair cuts I don't know how much they are there but here in Hawaii for mine to be cut is $50.00 and I do hair so my boys are free but I am not spending that much just for a cut so I do it myself
I think they all turned out great! Corbin looks so handsome. I think it's funny that he wants a mohawk, like he sees them all the time and wants the same thing. I don't think Brityn could sport a bad haircut either. You have a big advantage with her hair being curly, it covers up any mishaps. Love the picture of Boston. I just want to hug and kiss that little guy. See you in a week.
They all turned out so cute. Every boy now a days wants a mowhawk. My friend was telling me the other day her little boy kept begging and begging to have a mohawk so she finally said that he could have his hair cut into a mohawk the day he comes home from the last day of school. And he was so excited. I don't know what it is, all those styles are coming back. I just hope the rat tail look doesn't come back
Good job Tiff...I'm much to big of a chicken to cut my boys hair. Your kids are so darn cute! They would all look great with any haircut! You did good.
Speaking of haircuts...here's a flashback...remember when someone (was it Adri? or was it you?) cut your hair at Snow? Didn't you decide you wanted bangs or something? I remember I took pictures so it must have been fabulous, whatever it was!
Oh my gosh that was so funny! I was just thinking about that incident. Yes, it was me. I had not had bangs since 7th grade and decided to have Adri cut me some. I was soooo scared! She sat there with the scissors for a good 10 minutes just waiting for me to say "okay, go!" They actually turned out okay.
You are so good at cutting hair!! Do you take appointments for kids?
I would much rather come to you then Snipits! :)
They did turn out so cut Tiff! All your kids look alot like Kev but Boston looks EXACTLY like him in that picture! Brityn's haircut is adorable too espically curly. See you in a few days.
Cute kids Tiffany!
Ok tiff-what is your secret? I cut Dawson's hair too and he told me how he wanted it (like his friends), so I tried and it didn't work. When I got on your blog, I saw that Corbin's hair is the same way. What number do you use for the side and top and how far do you shave to the top? If I fail again at the haircut, I will have to take him into the hair place. Would rather not. Help? Jen
Post a Comment