Holy Smokes, I miss you! So happy you got snow. Love to hear your laugh on the video.
On an unrelated note, (but I don't know where else to leave this comment) I just picked up We're Just Like You, Only Prettier at a used book store. I had heard nothing about it, but with a title like that--c'mon! Anyhow, it's seems yet another sign from the universe that we're connected--and possibly slightly prettier than other people. (That's a mighty big box; have you been shoppin'?)
Hope your snow doesn't last as long as ours! We haven't seen our grass for 2 months! I'm glad the kids got a little taste of it though! We got about 8" last night!
2 comments:
Holy Smokes, I miss you! So happy you got snow. Love to hear your laugh on the video.
On an unrelated note, (but I don't know where else to leave this comment) I just picked up We're Just Like You, Only Prettier at a used book store. I had heard nothing about it, but with a title like that--c'mon! Anyhow, it's seems yet another sign from the universe that we're connected--and possibly slightly prettier than other people. (That's a mighty big box; have you been shoppin'?)
So glad you have a blog!
Hope your snow doesn't last as long as ours! We haven't seen our grass for 2 months! I'm glad the kids got a little taste of it though! We got about 8" last night!
Post a Comment