I love it when I wake up and the sun is out and there is no new SNOW! Not a fan of that stuff! The fudge looks SOOOO good. I would really like to try some of that. We miss you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas
I forgot to tell you that my fudge turned out awesome. Ryan LOVED it and he's a tough judge of fudge, but then again I knew he would love it, that stuff is the best. I want to form it into little logs and then cut it into thin slices like Grandma use to. It brought back great memories biting into that fudge.
I still need that recipe Tiff. I remember my mom freezing that fudge when grandma would bring it and we would munch on it all yr long... that was if it made it past the month on December.
5 comments:
I love it when I wake up and the sun is out and there is no new SNOW! Not a fan of that stuff! The fudge looks SOOOO good. I would really like to try some of that. We miss you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas
I forgot to tell you that my fudge turned out awesome. Ryan LOVED it and he's a tough judge of fudge, but then again I knew he would love it, that stuff is the best. I want to form it into little logs and then cut it into thin slices like Grandma use to. It brought back great memories biting into that fudge.
I have yet to even attempt the fudge. That is so hard to make perfect. Great Job!! I looks amazing, Wish we had some:)
I still need that recipe Tiff. I remember my mom freezing that fudge when grandma would bring it and we would munch on it all yr long... that was if it made it past the month on December.
Mand, I will send it to you in a message on Facebook! It's just sooooo yummy!
Post a Comment