Saturday, March 21, 2009

#4's

The kids had games today.  We got to the ballpark at 8:45, and got home around 2:00.  


To make it easy, they are all #4.



The day started out with a parade of teams and opening ceremony.  I'm ashamed to say this is the only picture of Corbin I got for the day.  I was so into his game, I didn't even snap one picture!  They got spanked.  It was their first game, and Corbin's first time playing a new position.  It was a rough one.


Then there's Boston (and Fox who's never far from his side).  Poor little boys were freezing!  It was so cold.


Boston had a great hit!  He's lucky to have a great pitcher (thanks to Uncle Shawn)!


How cute is this?  Baseball ready!


Look at that tongue!  He's giving it all he's got!



Boston got the game ball for a great hit and a slide into home (his favorite thing to do).


Okay, Brityn is loving soccer.  I think she has found her thing.  She has played before, but this season she seems to be quite passionate about it.


She got a little irritated when she had to rotate out.



Soccer is hard work!

Good work my little #4's.  I love to watch you play, and am so proud of you!

12 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

HOW CUTE:) I can't wait to have those experiences! Not that I am wishing away any of my childrens years! The picture of Boston and his friends just standing together reminded me of the times when you see the little kids running around catching bugs or picking at the grass:) That is cool too how they are all #4..where did that number come from? Well looks like you guys are having a great time! Good luck with the upcoming games!!

Adri and Cory said...

Awwww so cute! I love the picture of the three little boys....priceless! I am so sad cause I can't find any league that will let the boys play at four. Dagen is devistated! Keep the pics coming!

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

I remember so vividly the sounds from the baseball fields from my house on many, many summer nights growing up in lovely Huntington and I have to say that it was one of the things I missed most when we moved away (besides my great friends!) How fun for you to experience all the same sounds and fun with your boys, I cant wait until my little guy gets to start this year!

Amber Staub said...

They all look so cute in their uniforms. Looks like Boston is following in his older brother's footsteps with his amazing baseball skills...what a great player! It's good to hear Brityn has found a sport that she likes. I too love the picture of Boston and his 2 buddies on the field.

Heather said...

I am looking forward to those times with my kids. Makes for busy weekends though!

Kelli said...

The picture of the three little guys in the field is priceless. Little Boston looks so cute in his uniform. Sounds like they are quite the baseball and soccer players!

Anonymous said...

You kids are just adorable! I love that 1st picture.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Way to go Fab 4. All that and you still were smiling looking great on Sunday. You are one of my new heros.

Amanda said...

when I saw the title of your post I thought that maybe you had an announcement...as in kid #4. :) I love that Brityn plays soccer! Cute pictures of Boston - he is funny.

Stacy said...

So cute although I was pretty sure by the title that you were going to tell us that you were pregnant with #4.

T said...

People, people. Lets just all calm down with the pregnancy talk. All I can say is don't hold your breath.

Olsen_Family said...

ALl of those pics are so cute. I love that Boston got the game ball for sliding into home. I can just picture him doing that. You have some dang cute kids. I love Baseball--That means spring