This...........

Plus these.......

With this..........

Mmmmmm. Tastes like summer!*
*Couple things: 1) For those of you who know me well, you may think this is a completely hypocritical post. I know I am the snack queen! But, I need to occasionally eat crap like this to balance out all the "bad for me" stuff I eat. 2) I don't recommend drinking soy milk in any other scenario. And, under no circumstances should you buy any flavor other than vanilla. WARNING: This stuff is no where near qualified to be called milk. More like bean juice, and even that sounds too glorified. For those of you I haven't scared off yet, try the above recipe and see if you don't love it!
p.s. use frozen rasperries. They are cheaper and they make the milk really cold (my favorite).

5 comments:
I drink soy milk. I like it better than the cow stuff!
Sounds yummy minus the soy milk. I haven't tried it so I shouldn't say that...but it just looks yukky. I love all kashi cereals though. They are yum yum!
I have trained me and my kids to like soymilk because of all the benefits and cancer fighting properties that soy offers. Now they consider it a treat and it's gone as soon as I open the box! We still drink milk because I can't afford to drink only Soy, it's too expensive. But that sounds like a great protien packed, cancer fighting breakfast. I'm all about that!
I had no idea you even kind of liked soy milk. Ryan keeps trying to convert me to soymilk but I refuse, but not so much because of the taste. I love that he has his "own milk" in the fridge so when he drinks it straight from the carton I don't have to freak out!
Your combination does sound yummy and I might just have to try it.
I love vanilla soy milk (sometimes!). I will have to try the combo it looks good!
Post a Comment