Thursday, September 2, 2010

A few of my favs

We are going to take a break from Brityn posts for a sec, to bring you a few of my favorite things.  I can usually find ALL of these in one place:

i LovE SuShi!!!*
*To the left we have the Alaskan roll (salmon, shrimp, cucumber & avacado), and to the right we have the California Roll (crab, avacado, cucumber).  Super crunch roll (shrimp, crab, and some crunchy stuff) is also a fav, and it's sooooo hard to pick!  It's served with fresh peeled ginger (that might be my favorite part), and soy sauce. 


Fresh French Bread, and water with lime.  
Water with lemon tends to leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but my new thing is water with lime which gives you all the refreshment without the aftermath :)
I think the bread speaks for itself.  If I wasn't so in love with my hubs, I would probably marry a loaf.


Speaking of the hubs.....

So, there you go.  LOTS of favorites in one place, and in one meal.  Georgians, try this place out.  You WONT be disappointed!  And for all you others, (especially those always promising to come out: i.e. Megan, Stacy), all this yumminess could be yours!  It's just a flight away!  In the event you are not a seafood lover, we could also take you to Turner Field to get a dog :).

1 comments:

Moke said...

I think I would like sushi more if it wasn't all wrapped in the seaweed. I learned how to make it in my nutrition class and we ate alot of it...for FREE! My teacher was so awesome. She said you could also try to make it with rice paper instead of seaweed, so I think I want to try that!