Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Angel and her Baptism Dress















(only one more Brityn post, I promise!  This is what I'm using as their scrapbooks so bear with me ;))

7 comments:

Louise said...

So sweet! Love her beautiful dress.

Olsen_Family said...

She looks so pretty in that dress. I havent been on the blogs forever. You have a ton of new posts. Makes me think of putting up a few new ones.

The Bunnell's said...

SHe looks like a beautiful angel! I love her dress and the sweet colorful story-so precious!

Behling Family said...

She looks so beautiful in that dress. I love all of them. She is such a sweetheart!

Adri and Cory said...

What a sweet angel indeed! She looks so beautiful! Great job with the pictures they look great! You should start your own pphotography business!!!

Brittany said...

she does look like an angel! i love how you captured her too--you've got talent girl!

Amber Staub said...

What a beauty! I love the shots of her twirling.