Key West was hotter than Haites.

It's a beautiful little town, but it was miserable hot!

We went through a Mel Fisher museum. He is the treasure hunter that struck rich with the discovery of the Atocha back in the 80's. 500 million dollars worth, or something like that. It was interesting, but more importantly....air conditioned.

Then we just kind of walked around and looked at the shops. I really felt like we held out as long as we could, but eventually I just wanted to get back to the boat and the all-you-can-eat ice cream. Bless the soul who came up with that idea.

I didn't get carded and I was a little offended. I didn't think I looked a day over 20!! I managed to win $2 in quarters....which I then immediately lost. Gambling's lame.

These guys played every night on the ship. 4 Filipino's only one of them younger than 40. They sounded like a cross between the eagles and journey. I kid you not! I heard them playing the first night, and ran to the railing to see who it was. I was completely caught of guard. They were really good.


0 comments:
Post a Comment