Corbin received a card from Grandma Stream for his birthday, telling about the ice cream man she heard driving around in her neighborhood, Brityn said:
"Mom, I totally believe in the ice cream man.......and the tooth fairy."
The ice cream man would be flattered. He is right up there with a fairy.

3 comments:
:) Just have to love those britynisms!! My family calls them MEESHA MOMENTS! When they do something stupid or what not they have to call it that, because I will admit that it my younger years AKA...like 3 years ago I was not the brightest little thing out there! :)
That is so funny.. I wish someone would just come and leave ice cream under my pillow, or better yet in the freezer. I love ICE CREAM!!! That ice cream man is a tricky little man to catch though. We have missed him twice now. I think I was more sad than the kids. Nat, mom, and I all had our money in our hands ready, and then we could not find him :(
I am going to be so sad when all the kids get older and we no more ism's to laugh at! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment