This past week we bought a box Morning Star "Chipotle Black Bean Burgers". They are veggie burgers, so to speak. They were so good. We made sandwiches out of them, topped with cheese, tomatoes, spinach leaves, and avacado. I also crumbled them a few days later and used them in a Taco Salad. They would also be great crumbled and used in Tortilla Soup.

Just thought I would share because I am always very hesitant to buy prepackaged vegetarian dishes. But, this one is very tasty!! My kids even thought they were great.

2 comments:
Ummm....maybe I will try them? We appreciate all your helpful hints and delicious dinner ideas! Keep them commin!
I love all your healthy ideas but I'm not sure I'm ready to try a veggie burger. We cook veggie burgers for Vern at the lake house and we call them "hockey pucks" Seriously, that's what they look like. Hard, pressed, circles of meat with interesting colors scattered throughout. Do these come packaged looking like that?
Post a Comment