
Christmas Eve we went over to the Challis's to have dinner (Ham! My favorite!). We also made cookies for Santa.

I told the kids they could each make 4 cookies. Boston was working on 1 cookie the entire time. He would decorate and then lick all the trimmings of his tree. I don't even want to think about how much frosting he consumed.

Christmas morning take 1.

Christmas morning take 2.

Christmas morning take 3!!
The kids got up at 1:10 a.m. They narrowly missed Santa! We sent them back to bed until 5:00 a.m. when they again came back into our room. We sent them back to bed for a final time before finally giving in at about 6:00.

1 comments:
That's an early morning. I finally had to get the girls up at about 7:45. Believe it or not I kind of look forward to them trying to wake us up early.
Post a Comment